Research on [email@example.com].wallet Virus
[firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet is a new Ransomware made by hacker for robbing computer users. Similar to other notorious Ransomware, [email@example.com].wallet can enter your computer secretly via Trojan horse embedded on porn sites and attachments of spam emails. According to our researches, 90% the victims were attacked by [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet ransomware after open nasty attached files of spam emails they received. These spam emails pretend to be notice from online shopping websites and ask the receivers to download attachments to check their product delivery status or receipt of their payments. As soon as you open open the downloaded attachments, [email@example.com].wallet ransomware will be activated and then all your files will be encrypted by its codes, which block all your access to any of the files. Your photos, documents and other kinds of files will be changed into a weird name with malicious file extension such as Micro, locky, or VVV. Later you will see a warning on your screen or through a PNG, BMP or Html file left the [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet, which walk you through on decrypting your files. But the decryption is not free of charge, you will have buy the decryption key from hacker with bitcoins, which cost a bomb! It usually spends over $1000 for the decryption! Here is the warning you may see on your screen:
To get your important files back, you may think that it’s worth to make a risk and have a deal with the hacker. Attention! Never do that, these hacker who created [email@example.com].wallet ransomware should never be trusted. They are criminals and they will do anything to steal or rob your money. Many victims paid money to get the decryption key and finally found that it was a scam, which made them lose money and files. Some victims’ bank information were even stolen by hacker due to the payment they sent to the hacker. Therefore, do not send your money to these hackers. To decrease the loss, we recommend you to get rid of [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet ransomware and related threats from your computer first. After that, you may have chance to get some of your files back with legitimate and well-known data recovery tools. We hope the guide below can help you, follow it to delete [email@example.com].wallet virus now:
Steps for Removing [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet
[email@example.com].wallet Manual Removal Steps (Only expert-level computer users can use this complicated Manual Removal method )
[firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet Automatic Removal Steps (Safe and Easy for all PC users to delete [email@example.com].wallet )
Manual Removal Steps (Only expert-level computer users can use this complicated Manual Removal method )
Important Note – Manual removal will require users to delete malicious items in Registry, which is crucial to entire system and users cannot make any mistake. If you are not an computer expert with rich experience and good knowledge and skill on removing virus manually, please skip the manual steps, and scroll down to directly choose the Automatic Removal Steps.
Step One. End malicious process related with [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet.
1. Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together:
2. Find out the process related with [email@example.com].wallet and click End Process:
(Note – In case you cannot identify which process is dangerous, you can skip this step and directly execute the Step 2)
Step Two. Uninstall all Potentially Unwanted Programs related with [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet
1. Open Control Panel window.
Win 10 user – Right-click on the Windows Start button and choose “Control Panel” from the pop-up menu.
Win 8 user – Open the Settings Charm Bar by pressing Windows key + I key on your keyboard at the same time, then click on the Control Panel option
Win 7 / Vista / XP user – Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu, then Click Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program under the Programs category
3. In the Programs and Features window, click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to seek and uninstall [email@example.com].wallet and other unwanted and unfamiliar programs that look suspicious.
Step Four. Find and delete all harmful registry files generated by [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet
1. Call out the Run window by pressing Windows + R keys together, and then type regedit and hit Enter key :
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files related with [email@example.com].wallet virus listed below:
(You may not be able to find out all files listed below as the virus keeps changing its files with name and path.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Automatic Removal Steps (Safe and Easy for most of PC users to delete [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet )
Step One. Install SpyHunter Anti-Malware to remove [email@example.com].wallet virus and other hidden threats.
1. Click this link: “Download SpyHunter Anti-Malware” or the blue button below to download SpyHunter Anti-Malware safely:
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer to start the installation of SpyHunter Anti-Malware.
3. When SpyHunter Anti-Malware is installed, click Start New Scan to detect [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet related threats:
4. Once SpyHunter Anti-Malware completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of [email@example.com].wallet and all hidden viruses.
Step Two. Install Data Recovery Software to Restore Your Files from [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet.
[email@example.com].wallet is updating all the time and changing its encryption codes, thus we need to count on different data recovery apps to decrypt your files, here we recommend two famous tools for all users:
– Restore Files with Stellar Data Recovery
1. Click the button below to open download and install Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery:
2. Once installed, click Scan Now button to detect the corrupted files in your system:
3. Once it complete the scan, please select the file types you want to recover and then click Recover button:
–Restore Files with Data Recovery Pro
2. Once installed, select Quick Scan or Full Scan and then click “Start Scan“to detect files damages by [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet:
3. Once the scan completes, check all the files type you want to recover and then click “RECOVER” button to rescue your files from [email@example.com].wallet.
Notes: As we all know, [firstname.lastname@example.org].wallet is the most dangerous ransomware made by top hacker, and it is extremely difficult to recover all the files encrypted by [email@example.com].wallet. The above data recovery tools may not be effective on all the infected PCs, some users used them to restore parts or all of their files, and some others could not recover any file. Therefore we can not 100% promise these tools will work for you, we just recommend them to you as reference. We hope that you will be the lucky one who can get your precious files back. Good luck with you.