Can I get back deleted contacts on my iPhone? Restore your contacts or bookmarks from an earlier version
Click your name at the top of the iCloud.com window, then click Account Settings. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks. Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
How do I get back erased contacts?
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Set up & restore.
- Tap Restore contacts.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account’s contacts to restore, tap From account.
- Tap the phone with the contacts to copy.
How do I find a number I deleted from my iPhone?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
- Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
How do I get my old contacts back on my iPhone without iCloud?