Can I see my text messages on my computer? You can use your computer or Android tablet to chat with your friends through Messages for web, which shows what’s on your Messages mobile app. Messages for web sends SMS messages using a connection from your computer to your phone, so carrier fees will apply, just like on the mobile app.
How do I retrieve Messages from my iPhone on my computer?
- Open iTunes and connect your iPhone using your USB cable.
- Select your device icon in iTunes.
- Click “Restore Backup”.
- Select the backup containing your desired messages.
- Click “Restore” to start the process.
How can I check iPhone messages without phone?
- View iPhone messages directly on your computer (PC/Mac) Our first method explores how you can view your iPhone messages in a clear format on your PC or Mac using TouchCopy.
- View iPhone messages from an iTunes backup (PC/Mac)
- View messages, and text from your computer.
How can I see my iPhone messages on iCloud? On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Turn on Messages. Any messages currently stored in iCloud are now accessible on your device, and any new messages you receive on your device will be stored in iCloud. To see messages stored in iCloud, open the Messages app.