How do I blur my background in Zoom on PC? While in a Zoom meeting, tap More in the controls. Tap Virtual Background (Android) or Background and Filters (iOS). Tap the Blur option. Your background will become blurred behind you, obscuring your surroundings.
Why can’t I blur my background in Zoom? If you are unable to find the blur background option, your computer processor may have a generation that is not supported. To use the blurred background feature, your device must meet specific system requirements.
How do you make background blurry?
- Download YouCam Perfect for iOS or Android.
- Navigate to Photo Edit. Select Tools.
- Choose Blur and use the sliders to adjust your parameters to your preference.
- Change your blur’s shape, size, and positioning, or choose Brush to create a more focused blur.
How do I enable virtual background in Zoom?
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Room Management, then Zoom Rooms.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click the Account Profile tab.
- Under Setup, click the Virtual Background with Greenscreen toggle to enable it.