How do I connect my headphone/mic to one jack? Simply insert the headset into that port and you’re good to go. However, if your computer possesses two ports, including a mic port and headset one, select to plug your single jack headphone in the second port with a headset input. This will assist you in listening to the sound and using the speaker as well.
How do I get my headset mic to work on PC?
- Open Settings & Click on the “System” section. Select “System”
- Click on the “Sound” section. Under the “Input” section, select the “Device properties” option.
- Your microphone should be enabled by default.
- Check or clear the “Disable” option to turn off/on the device respectively.
How do I use my headset mic on PC with one jack Windows 11?
- Right-click on the sound symbol on the taskbar after which you will open the sound settings on your PC.
- Click on the Sound Control Panel at the right bottom corner.
- Choose the Recording Tab.
- After that, enter the microphone alternative and click set as default.
How do I use my headset mic on PC with one jack without a splitter?
- Click on Start, then search for the Control Panel. Open it. Search for Control Panel.
- Click on Sound. Opening Sound.
- Once the window opens, click on the Recording tab. Click the Recording tab.
- Left-click on your device, then click on Set Default. Set your headset as default.