How do I deactivate my Facebook from my browser?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Your Facebook Information section and tap Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Open.
- Tap Deactivation and deletion, and select Delete account.
- Tap Continue to account deletion and select Delete account.
How do I deactivate Facebook on PC 2022? 6 Steps to Delete Your Facebook Account on Desktop
Go to “Settings” by clicking the tab in the drop-down menu in the top right corner. Click on “Your Facebook Information.” From there, go into “Deactivation or deletion.” Choose “Permanently delete your account” and press “Continue.”
How do you deactivate a computer account?
Why can’t I deactivate my Facebook account? Choose General Account Settings if Facebook doesn’t take you there by default. Click “Manage Your Account,” the bottom item on the list. From there, choose “Deactivate Your Account.” You’ll have to enter your password to continue.