How do I get my keyboard to unlock?
- Restart your computer.
- Turn off Filter Keys.
- Try your keyboard with a different computer.
- If using a wireless keyboard, replace the batteries.
- Clean your keyboard.
- Check your keyboard for physical damage.
- Check your keyboard connection.
- Update or reinstall the device drivers.
How do I turn off keyboard lock? On a notebook computer keyboard, while holding down the FN key, press either the NUM LOCK or SCROLL LOCK to enable the function. Press the same key combination again to disable the function. On a desktop computer keyboard, press NUM LOCK or SCROLL LOCK to enable the function, and press it again to disable the function.
Is there a keyboard lock button? Located at left end of the keyboard, above the left shift key.
What function key unlocks keyboard? Press your lock keyboard shortcut
Once you’ve identified the right F-button, hold the Fn key on your keyboard and then press it.