How do I move voice memos from iPhone to computer?
Method 2. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer with iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Click on your device icon.
- Select the “Music” option from the sidebar.
- Check the “Sync voice memos” box.
- Select “Include Voice Memos.”
- Click on the “Apply” button to confirm.
How do I save iPhone voice memos to my computer without iTunes?
Method 2. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer via Email/AirDrop
- Launch your Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
- Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).
How do I export voice memos from my iPhone?
Send Voice Memos Using the Share Sheet
- On your iPhone, open the Voice Memos app.
- Tap All Recordings.
- Tap the recording you want to access on your computer.
- Tap the three dots.
- Tap Share.
- Here you will see a list of apps that you can send the voice memo to.
- Enter an email address that you want to send the voice memo to.
How do I transfer voice memos to my computer?
- Open the Sound Recorder application in the following location: Start>All Programs>Accessories>Sound Recorder.
- Click Start Recording to begin recording.
- Click Stop Recording to stop recording.
- Choose a filename and destination in the window that pops up.
- Click Save.