How do I remove a Google account from Chrome? To remove a Google account from Chrome, click your account profile picture in the top-right hand corner of your Chrome browser. When the profile box drops down, click the Settings cog at the bottom. When a larger box shows your account, click the three vertical dots next to it and select Delete.
How do you remove a Google account from Windows 10?
- go into settings and click your windows mail app.
- find the account you want to delete on the left hand side.
- right click on the account.
- select account settings.
- select delete account.
How do I remove a Google account from my computer without deleting it?
How do I remove a Google account?
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Tap Accounts or Users and Accounts, depending on your device.
- Tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
- To confirm your choice, tap Remove Account.