How do I transfer text messages to my computer?
- Launch Droid Transfer on your PC.
- Open the Transfer Companion app on your phone and connect via Wi-Fi or USB.
- Click on Messages in Droid Transfer and select the conversations you wish to save.
- Click on Save PDF to backup your messages to a PDF file.
How do I save text messages permanently? Android – Quick steps to forever save text messages
Enable the IMAP feature. Launch SMS Backup+ and select Connect. Accept the prompt to Backup. All your text messages will start backing up to Gmail and can save them forever.
How do I copy an entire text conversation?
- Open Messages.
- Navigate to the conversation with the text you want to copy.
- Tap and hold a chat bubble in the conversation.
- Tap Copy text.
Can text messages be saved to a file? Most android phones have a messaging app that does not offer automatic backup for text messages. Yes, Google provides a backup option for text/SMS/MMS messages, but that doesn’t offer advanced options like viewing or deleting them. You’ll need to use a third-party app to save your texts for later use.