How do I transfer voice memos from my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
- Launch your Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
- Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).
How do I export voice memos from my iPhone?
- On your iPhone, open the Voice Memos app.
- Tap All Recordings.
- Tap the recording you want to access on your computer.
- Tap the three dots.
- Tap Share.
- Here you will see a list of apps that you can send the voice memo to.
- Enter an email address that you want to send the voice memo to.
How do I transfer voice memos to my computer?
- Open the Sound Recorder application in the following location: Start>All Programs>Accessories>Sound Recorder.
- Click Start Recording to begin recording.
- Click Stop Recording to stop recording.
- Choose a filename and destination in the window that pops up.
- Click Save.
How do I transfer voice memos to Windows? Select Voice Memos from the left sidebar on your screen. Choose the voice memos you want to transfer to your computer and click on the To PC tab at the top. Your selected voice memos will be transferred to your computer. You are all set.