How do I use my GameCube controller on Steam on PC?
How to Use a GameCube Controller on Steam?
- Buy a Wii U USB GCN Adapter and plug both ends of other USB ports into your PC.
- Download the latest version of the driver for the Wii U USB GCN adapter.
- Now Run the Setup file and choose your Install location and Shortcut preferences.
How do I use my GameCube controller as a mouse on PC?
How to use GameCube controller on PC
- Download and install reWASD.
- Launch the program, and connect GameCube controller to PC: make sure you use a correct mode, and don’t have a third-party GameCube controller PC driver.
- Add a new game profile to reWASD, the Config is created automatically.
- Time to start remapping!
How do I emulate GameCube controller on PC?
How do I use my GameCube controller on PC with Wii U adapter?