How do I use my inbuilt microphone with headphones? Use Lesser Audio Switch (play store) . Plug in earphones -> Go to the settings of this app -> enable switch microphone ->tap the mic icon in front of speaker icon ->select ‘internal microphone’ -> enjoy!!
How do I get Windows 10 to recognize my headset microphone?
- Click the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen, then click the Settings icon.
- Click Privacy.
- Click Microphone.
- Click the Change button, then make sure Microphone for this device is turned on.
How can I use both headphones and mic on PC?
- Click on Start, then search for the Control Panel. Open it. Search for Control Panel.
- Click on Sound. Opening Sound.
- Once the window opens, click on the Recording tab. Click the Recording tab.
- Left-click on your device, then click on Set Default. Set your headset as default.
Where do you plug in headphones with mic on PC? Locate your computer’s audio inputs.
Laptop PCs typically have the 3.5 mm audio-out port on the left, right, or front side of the housing, while desktop PCs may have these ports on the front or back of the CPU box. Microphone ports are usually pink, while headphone ports are usually green.