How do you block a website from a computer?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
How do I disable YouTube?
- Open your menu and go to “Settings.”
- Tap “Apps.”
- Find YouTube and tap “Disable.”
- You’ll see a message explaining the app and all functions related to it will be disabled. Press “Disable.”
Can I block YouTube? Tap More (3 dots next to the video or channel) Tap BLOCK. Select ‘Block this video only,’ or ‘Block entire channel’ in the dialog will opens. Tap BLOCK.
How do I block YouTube on Chrome?
- Open Mobicip on a mobile device.
- Go to the three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Choose My Family.
- Go to the profile of the person from whom you want to block YouTube.
- Choose Social apps.
- Find YouTube on the list.
- Toggle the switch.