Why can’t I connect my Bose headphones to my PC? On the Bluetooth device, try turning Bluetooth off and then back on to start a new search for nearby Bluetooth headphones and speakers. If your product still doesn’t appear, go to the Bluetooth settings of the device and look for an option to search or scan for available products. Once your product is found, select it.
How do I connect my Bose 700 headphones to my PC?
How do I make my Bose headphones discoverable?
- On your headphones, slide the power button all the way up to the Bluetooth symbol. Hold it there until you hear “Ready to pair.”
- Using your phone or other Bluetooth-capable device, turn on your Bluetooth settings and scan for nearby devices.
- Once your Bose headset shows up on the list, click it to pair.
How do I pair my Bose Bluetooth headphones?
- Step 1: Download the Bose Connect app. Download the Bose app from the Apple Store if you have iOS or the Play Store if you have an Android phone.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bose Bluetooth headset. Open the Bose Connect app.
- Step 3: Pair your headphones using the Bose Connect app.